WRP response to Covid-19
In keeping with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the WRP office is closed until further notice.
WRP staff are working remotely from home offices, so please reach out if/as needed:
- Mary Russ, Executive Director: mary[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Greg Russ, Watershed Restoration Manager: greg[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Dan ‘Rudi’ Ruddell, Watershed Scientist: rudi[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Christian Pelletier, Program Coordinator: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
Cancelled or postponed events
The WRP has cancelled or postponed all scheduled events through May 2020. We will re-evaluate our summer schedule as more information from the CDC becomes available. Impacted events include:
- Postponed: 5 Olde Tavern Fundraising Dinner on March 30 – Please consider supporting 5 Olde Tavern, and other local restaurants, if possible by ordering takeout or purchasing a gift card for later use.
- Cancelled: Spring tree planting events with school groups (April 27 – May 8)
- Cancelled: Second Sunday tree planting event with volunteers on May 10
2020 volunteer opportunities
At this time the WRP intends to coordinate our summer volunteer stewardship programs:
- White River Water Trail stewardship program – The 2020 stewardship program is scheduled to begin on Green Up Day, Saturday May 2. For more information, please contact Christian Pelletier: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org.
- Water quality monitoring program – The 2020 water quality monitoring season will begin on Wednesday, May 27. For more information, please contact Christian Pelletier: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org.
Please contact us with any questions about upcoming WRP projects, programs, or events.