WRP response to Covid-19
In keeping with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Vermont’s “stay home, stay safe” order, the WRP office is closed until further notice.
WRP staff are working remotely from home offices, so please reach out if/as needed:
- Mary Russ, Executive Director: mary[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Greg Russ, Watershed Restoration Manager: greg[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Dan ‘Rudi’ Ruddell, Watershed Scientist: rudi[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
- Christian Pelletier, Program Coordinator: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org
2022 volunteer opportunities
The WRP plans to coordinate the following summer volunteer stewardship programs in 2022:
- White River Water Trail stewardship program – The 2022 stewardship program will begin on Green Up Day, Saturday May 7. For more information, please contact Christian Pelletier: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org.
- Water quality monitoring program – The 2022 water quality monitoring season will begin on Wednesday, May 25. For more information, please contact Christian Pelletier: christian[at]whiteriverpartnership.org.
Please contact us with any questions about upcoming WRP projects, programs, or events.