Join the WRP
The WRP depends on contributions of time and money to support our on-the-ground work in the watershed. Please support our good work by becoming a member today!
Select the “Donate” button on the right-hand side of this page to donate via PayPal.
Or print and return our WRP Membership Form with a check.
Membership levels & benefits
The WRP membership year is the calendar year (January – December). Our current membership levels are:
- $20 = senior/student membership
- $35 = individual membership
- $50 = family membership
- $75 = business membership
- 4 hours of labor = sweat equity membership
All members receive the following benefits:
- New for 2020: 1 free copy of the White River Map & Guide
- Our printed Annual Report
- Our monthly electronic newsletter, which includes volunteer event announcements, project updates, and more
- The knowledge that you are helping improve the long-term health of the White River and its watershed!
Members aged 18 years or older receive the following benefits:
- The right to voting privileges at special and annual meetings
- Individual, senior/student, business, and sweat-equity memberships receive one vote
- Family memberships receive two votes (2 eligible individuals receive 1 vote each)
- The opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors
In addition to the benefits above:
- Business members receive a link on the WRP Members web page
For more information
The WRP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so donations are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law. The WRP federal tax id is 03-0371746.
For more information, please contact us.