Join the WRP
Please support our good work by becoming a member today!
Select the “Donate” button on the right-hand side of this page to donate via PayPal.
Or print and return our WRP Membership Form with a check.
Membership levels & benefits
As a nonprofit membership organization, the WRP depends on contributions of time and money to support our on-the-ground work in the watershed. Our current membership levels are:
- $20 = student membership
- $35 = individual membership
- $50 = family membership
- $75 = business membership
- 4 hours of labor = sweat equity membership
Individual, student, and sweat-equity members receive the following benefits:
- The right to one vote at general membership meetings;
- The opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors;
- Our quarterly Currents electronic newsletter;
- A large-scale, foldout map of the White River watershed;
- Invitations to volunteer opportunities and special events; and
- The knowledge that you are helping improve the long-term health of the White River and its watershed!
In addition to the benefits above,
- Family members receive two votes at membership meetings; and
- Business members receive a link on the WRP Members web page.
For more information
The WRP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so donations are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law. The WRP federal tax id is 03-0371746.
For more information, please contact us.